The Epson WorkForce WF-7610 printer a wide-format printing and increased performance to your small office. Powered by Epson’s new printing technology, the WorkForce WF-7610 provides Efficiency Beyond Laser. Get fast, print-shop-quality borderless prints as much as 13″x19″ and laser-sharp black and color text. Plus, save money on ink; rise to 40 percent reduced printing expense vs. color laser. This wireless printer conveniently publishes from tablet laptops and smartphones. Additional features consist of wide-format scanning as much as 11″ x 17″ and auto 2-sided print, scan, copy and fax with a 35-page, two-sided Automatic Document Feeder.
Epson WF-7610 Review
The Epson WorkForce WF-7610 supplies multifunction printer abilities for approximately tabloid-size, but its paper capacity is limited. It can print on and scan paper approximately super-tabloid size (13 by 19 inches). Yet, with only one paper tray, it’s most eye-catching as a new multifunction printer to function along with a letter-size single-function printer. Fundamentals MFP attributes include printing and faxing from, along with scanning to, a PC, and working as a standalone facsimile machine and photocopier.
The Epson WorkForce WF-7610 provides a flatbed and a 35-sheet ADF that can manage both tablet and A3-size paper. Duplex scanning incorporated with duplex printing allows you to copy both single- and double-sided documents to your selection of individual- or double-sided copies. Like a lot of tabloid-size printers, the WorkForce WF-7610 is big and hefty, at 40 pounds 13 ounces, and 13.4 by 22.3 by 19.1 inch with the result tray closed. As soon as in place, the arrangement is typical for an inkjet MFP. The Epson WF-7610 has a relatively high cost per page, at 3.2 cents for a black or white sheet, and 11.4 cents for a color page.
Epson WorkForce WF-7610 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson WorkForce WF-7610 Driver
Epson WF-7610 Scanner Driver
WorkForce WF-7610 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson WorkForce WF-7610 Event Manager
How To Epson WorkForce WF-7610 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson WorkForce WF-7610 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-7610 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson WF-7610).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- WorkForce WF-7610 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.