The Epson XP-100 is a compact style printer that provides high-quality features. It is easy to use and is very easy to accommodate a tiny space due to its smooth style that makes this printer ideal for small offices and houses. This version of Epson uses single ink cartridges to make sure that you can easily replace the round, which is essential and keep going your printing task without any headache. It includes a CSI sensing unit and 100 sheet Input Tray capacity. Epson has utilized Variable Sized Bead Technology, which guarantees high efficiency at most budget-friendly rates. Suitable for printed papers, artwork, and photos for internal advertising products. Print produced with this printer is exceptionally immune to fading and smudging.
Epson XP-100 Review
The budget-friendly, compact XP-100 has all you require for all your daily jobs– high-quality printing, copying, and scanning. Thanks to easy cordless printing, this powerful Small-in-One Printer makes it possible for everyone in the family to share one impressive performer. And also, the XP-100 is so compact and whisper-quiet, you can utilize it in any room in your residence, even where a place is limited. Scan and archive essential documents, promptly produce color copies and use the photo improvement devices to obtain the best photos each time. When you’re in a thrill, you can get your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Epson XP-100 also offers individual ink cartridges so you can change only the color that you require.
Epson XP-100 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-100 Driver
Epson XP-100 Scanner Driver
XP-100 Software Updater
Epson 100 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-100 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-100 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-100 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-100).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-100 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.