This Epson XP-102 printer scanner and photocopier is an excellent option for home individuals and trainees that need a small all-in-one at a budget-friendly rate. The XP-102 printer is part of the Small-in-One range, Epson’s tiniest ever series of all-in-one home inkjets. Epson’s new, Claria Home Ink is perfect for cost-effective, reputable printing, generating crisp, transparent text papers and glossy, lab-quality photos. With specific ink cartridges, you have to replace the color used, conserving you money.
Epson XP-102 Review
This XP-102 printer is the full bundle that assists users with an option of jobs, from printing coursework and pictures to scanning and copying crucial documents. The Epson XP-102 is an incredible value for money, ideal for users who intend to invest their budget carefully. Claria Home Ink cartridges are readily available in standard and XL dimensions, with page yields displayed clearly on each pack. Recognizing the right ink cartridge for your printer couldn’t be easier to look out for the Sissy picture. The new design, paired with an ultra-compact footprint, means this Small-in-One matches any modern home environment without using up too much room.
Epson XP-102 is just one of the least expensive MFPs you can buy. Accordingly, it’s rather basic; there’s no fax, the scanner is limited to a modest 600×1,200 dpi resolution, and Epson claims only a 6.2 ipm maximum print speed in mono and half that in the shade. There’s no assistance for wired or wireless networking, and the printer misses out on an elegant color display and associated attributes such as straight photo printing.
The XP-102 single paper input tray at the rear folds closed when not being used to prevent dust getting into the system, and there’s a small guard to stop objects put on the scanner lid rolling right into the paper feed at various other times, which might verify beneficially. The scanner cover itself is thin and adaptable, and its hinges enable only a millimeter or more of giving for thick originals, however, or else, this MFP appears difficult and functional.
Epson XP-102 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-102 Driver
Epson XP-102 Scanner Driver
XP-102 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 102 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-102 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-102 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-102 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-102).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-102 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.