This XP-103 printer, scanner, and photocopier is an excellent option for home individuals and pupils who require a compact all-in-one at an economical price. The Epson XP-103 printer belongs to the Small-in-One range, Epson’s tiniest ever before a variety of all-in-one home inkjets. Epson’s brand-new, Claria Home Ink is excellent for inexpensive, trusted printing, producing crisp, clear text documents and shiny, lab-quality pictures. With specific ink cartridges, you have to change the shade used, saving you money.
Epson XP-103 Review
Claria Home Ink cartridges are readily available in standard and XL sizes, with web page returns presented plainly on each pack. Recognizing the best ink cartridge for your printer couldn’t be simpler. Just keep an eye out for the Poppy picture. The new style, paired with an ultra-compact footprint, suggests this Small-in-One complements any modern home environment without using up excessive room. This Epson XP-103 printer is the full plan that assists users with a choice of jobs, from printing coursework and pictures to scanning and copying essential records. The XP-103 is fantastic worth for money, suitable for users who intend to spend their spending plan intelligently.
Epson XP-103 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-103 Driver
Epson XP-103 Scanner Driver
XP-103 Easy Photo Print
Epson 33 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-103 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-103 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-103 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-103).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-103 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.