The Epson XP-15000 wireless wide-format printer photo printing to new levels with, providing high-quality, pro-quality indeterminate prints up 13″ x 19″. Specific 6-color Claria Photo HD Inks with brand original Red and Gray inks provide a broad shade gamut and improved black-and-white photo printing. The large, 50-sheet rear specialty tray makes page pro-quality tasks less complicated than in the past, even on cardstock. And, with auto 2-sided printing, a 200-sheet front plate, and hassle-free wireless connectivity, printing stacks of records is a wind. Obtain all this, in a small printer that’s 30 percent smaller sized than its precursor.
Epson XP-15000 Review
Despite its photo emphasis, the XP-15000 has the majority of the essentials covered. In the base, there’s a 200-sheet tray for a paper measure to A4, while the rear feed can handle anything from 6 x 4in to A3+ media. There are no flash memory card ports, yet you can attach wirelessly from a smartphone or other gadget. Straight control is using a tiny 6.1 cm shade screen coupled with instructions and choice buttons.
Send a print work and the XP-15000 motors out its paper outcome tray and gets silently on with it. On plain paper, it’s not exceptionally fast, getting to only 9.3 web pages per minute (ppm) on our black letter test, but on our facility color graphics test, its 4.9 ppm was much more competitive. The Epson XP-15000 is extra excellent on photo paper, delivering our six postcard-sized images at about 90 secs each, and our two 10 x 8in images in five minutes. We timed an indeterminate A4 photo at a sensible 3mins 37secs, and an A3 photo at 5mins 46secs, which is quickly at this rate.
The XP-15000’s connectivity alternatives consist of Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, attaching to a single PC via USB, and USB Host. Along with Wi-Fi Direct, various other mobile options consist of the Epson Connect profile of cloud connectivity attributes: Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, the Epson iPrint App (iPhone, Android) for attaching to different cloud websites, the Creative Print App (iOS, Android) design templates for developing schedules, welcoming cards, and such. Third-party connection support includes Android printing, Apple AirPrint, Fire OS printing, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria.
Epson XP-15000 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-15000 Driver
Epson XP-15000 Software Updater
XP-15000 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 15000 Print CD
How To Epson XP-15000 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-15000 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-15000 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-15000).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-15000 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.