The Epson XP-300 printer budget-friendly supplies impressive high quality and performance in a smooth, Suitable for any job, space-saving layout. Peaceful and unobtrusive, this Small-in-One printer attributes Epson Connect for instantaneous wireless printing from prominent mobile devices. And, it supplies the most recent in wireless technology, so it’s easy to print from any space in your house. The XP-300 consists of a 1.44″ LCD and sd card ports for straightforward, PC-free photo printing. Grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. You can also scan records and conserve them as PDFs or JPEGs, or make brilliant shade copies in a flash.
Epson XP-300 Review
The Epson XP-300 is a bargain-priced multifunction inkjet printer offering entry-level printing, scanning, and copying. It doesn’t have higher-end functions such as a duplexer for making two-sided prints, an automatic document feeder (ADF) for copying or scanning multipage documents, or a 2nd paper tray for photo paper. But even if you’re OKAY keeping that tradeoff, you’ll still require persistence, especially when printing pictures. The XP-300 is a slowpoke at printing on glossy paper.
The XP-300 delivered high-quality prints, highlighted by eye-catching graphics. Text looked reasonably sharp, and graphics printed with abundant color and a significant quantity of detail. Our test photos published on shiny photo paper offered great deals of excellent information and vivid shades. The Epson XP-300 made copies comparable with various other evaluated inkjets; message and graphics shed a little sharpness. However, values often tended to be precise. Scan top quality was very high and comparable with various other inkjet all-in-ones. The XP-300 correctly reproduced the colors and fine details in photographs, keeping details in shadow locations.
Epson XP-300 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-300 Driver
Epson XP-300 Scanner Driver
XP-300 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 300 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-300 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-300 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-300 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-300).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-300 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.