The Epson XP-314 printer is economical and easy to use. Delight in high performance from this streamlined, space-saving inkjet. A complete wireless solution, the XP-314 allows you to print from basically anywhere, with or without a network even from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or mobile phone. Scan and quickly share on Facebook or various other cloud solutions with the included software. The XP-314 additionally has a 1.44″ shade LCD and a built-in sd card slot for easy, PC-free photo printing. Plus, 100-sheet paper capability and individual inks indicate you’ll reload paper much less typically and change just the colour you require.
Epson XP-314 Review
This Epson XP-314 space-saving, wireless Small-in-One prints from tablet computers and cellphones and functions automatic scanning to Facebook and cloud remedies. Includes 1.44″ Shield LCD and built-in card port. This XP-314 printer is developed for usage with only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brand names of ink cartridges and ink items are not compatible and, even if called ideal, may not work correctly or at all. Epson supplies information about the style of the printer on the package and in many various other locations and products consisted of with the printer and on the site.
Epson consistently gives firmware updates to deal with issues of safety and security, efficiency, minor insect options, and guarantee the printer functions as made. This Epson XP-314 printer was made to function simply with real Epson ink cartridges, and some updates may affect the performance of 3rd celebration ink. Non-Epson branded or changed Epson cartridges that operated before a firmware update may not remain to function.
Epson XP-314 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-314 Driver
Epson XP-314 Scanner Driver
XP-314 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 314 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-314 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-314 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-314 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-314).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-314 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.