The Epson XP-342 is an all-in-one inkjet printer for printing, scanning and copying documents and for if you intend to print a photo thoroughly every so often. With a print resolution of 5760 DPI x 1440 DPI, pictures are in focus. The memory card port allows you to print images or documents directly, without your PC. Select files and established the best printer and photocopier settings with the built-in colour display. You can send out print jobs wirelessly from your computer, mobile phone or tablet using WiFi. Get on the go, and you would love to have your prints ready when you get back? You can send out a task to your printer remotely with Google Cloud printing.
Epson XP-342 Review
The Epson XP-342 printer can be both cost-effective and high-quality is makes use of individual inks, so just the colour used demands to be changed, providing wonderful financial savings. As part of the small-in-one array, it compactly packs in great deals of features, and it’s trendy also. You make certain to find utilising this printer a liberating experience as there’s a variety of mobile printing alternatives with Epson Attach.
The Epson XP-342 Stylish and compact a tiny and light-weight style imply it doesn’t occupy much useful desk room. Just slot in a flash memory card and make use of the 3.7 cm colour LCD and valuable menu motivates to print your images without a computer. This XP-342 an outstanding all-rounder you can depend on. With Epson’s Claria Home Inks, this small-in-one is excellent for generating both crisp, clear text, and glossy, lab-quality pictures. It’s additionally actually affordable as it makes use of specific ink cartridges, so you need to replace the used colour, saving on prices.
Epson XP-342 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-342 Driver
Epson XP-342 Scanner Driver
XP-342 Software Updater
Epson 342 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-342 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-342 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-342 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-342).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-342 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.