The Epson XP-344 Small-in-One printer makes printing quick and straightforward. Make use of the 1.44″ colour LCD to set up the printer and navigate the menu in a breeze. A complete cordless service, the XP-344 allows you to print from virtually anywhere, with or without a network even from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet computer or mobile phone. The printer’s convenient, cost-effective private inks mean you only need to replace the cartridge that goes out. And also, its 100-sheet paper capacity means you’ll reload paper much less often. And, the included incentive software enables you to scan to Facebook and the cloud quickly.
Epson XP-344 Review
This Epson XP-344 printer makes use of a four-colour ink cartridge collection, loaded with typical pigment ink. One of the upgrades from previous models is the new print heads, which Epson calls MicroPiezo Inkjet Head. A MicroPiezo is a little online controlled ink outlet that vibrates at an extremely broadband. The XP-344 suggestion is that it allows smaller, more specific quantities of ink to be pushed on the page. At three picoliters, the declining size is smaller sized than most printers in this cost range. This permits colours to be blended a lot more uniformly, creating a smooth looking print.
This was evident to us when we were printing colour. We did not see any banding as we would certainly on most budget printers, and the colours appeared entirely accurate. Epson XP-344 was surprising how excellent pictures can look, also when they’re printed from such an inexpensive printer. At a resolution of 5760 × 1440, these aren’t the most comprehensive pictures on the planet. However, they’re higher than sufficient for papers or individual files. Plus, while you’re printing, you will not have to stress over allowing the pages dry. This ink dries immediately, so you can take your records and leave as soon as they hit the tray.
Epson XP-344 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-344 Driver
Epson XP-344 Scanner Driver
XP-344 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 344 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-344 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-344 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-344 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-344).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-344 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.