The Epson XP-400 simple Print, copy, scan, and much more get all the performance you need from the sleek, peaceful, user-friendly, this Small-in-One can be shared with every person in your household. Epson Attach offers practical wireless and mobile printing. The XP-400 likewise supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. This portable performer also supplies card slots for PC-free printing. Scan and archive essential papers, quickly create shade copies, and use the photo improvement tools to obtain high-quality prints each time. When you’re in a rush, you can order your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Epson XP-400 even provides individual ink cartridges so you can replace just the color that you need.
Epson XP-400 Review
The flip-up control board on the XP-400 is, probably surprisingly, for an MFP this affordable, quite easy to use. The combination of a 2.5-inch LCD presenting significant symbols and well-thought-out menus, and a surrounding touch panel with contextually lit controls (they only show up when required), is effortless to use. Wi-Fi arrangement was comfortable, as was arrangement using USB. The Epson Scan software is the firm’s age-old and capable program, though this model has no optical character recognition.
The Epson XP-400 paper-handling attributes are excellent for low-volume PC individuals. Yet, it has no Mac assistance for hand-operated duplexing (automated printing of every other web page with dialogs that reveal you just how to flip and re-insert the paper), as there is for Windows. The back vertical input feed will hold 100 sheets of paper, which takes a trip a relatively straight path to the 35-sheet front result tray. The scanner is single-shot, with no automatic document feeder, but the lid telescopes roughly half an inch to suit magazines and so on. The scanner platen is A4/letter-sized.
For the rate, the XP-400 is remarkably quick. At the default settings, the Epson XP-400 prints monochrome web pages at 6.5 per minute (ppm) on the computer and 6.4 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-sized photos published to simple paper arise at just over four ppm, and to glossy paper at about 0.8 ppm. Monochrome copies reach 5.5 ppm, well above standard for a consumer-grade MFP. If you require to get a checkout something in a hurry, you can make use of draft mode, which is readable, otherwise enjoyable to take a look at. The tested copy speed of 5.5 ppm is excellent. However, scans on the Mac are sluggish.
Epson XP-400 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-400 Driver
Epson XP-400 Scanner Driver
XP-400 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 400 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-400 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-400 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-400 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-400).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-400 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.