The Epson XP-4100 wireless all-in-one uses auto 2-sided printing and other high-performance attributes for efficient day-to-day home printing. Including a 2.4″ color LCD for simple arrangement and navigation, the XP-4100 makes it very easy to print, copy, and scan files and photos wirelessly. Print from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet computer, or mobile phone. Cost capable individual ink cartridges indicate you change the color that goes out. And, hands-free, voice-activated functionality enables effortless printing, on command. Get genuinely touchable photos and documents with instant-dry ink all from a portable printer with a practical space-saving style.
Epson XP-4100 Review
Epson XP-4100 printer smaller also than various other compact home all-in-ones, with a desktop computer footprint of only 37.5 x 30cm, though it stands taller than the Pixma at 17cm. With its 2.4 in color screen, gloss-black surface areas, and curved corners, you can even explain its appearances as trendy, though it does not feel instead as premium, specifically around the thin-plastic flaps and light-weight joints. The XP-4100 copying speeds are a bit second-rate, at 13.34 seconds per black-and-white copy and 37 seconds for a color copy. What’s even more, the colors get on the dark side, with spot patches showing up occasionally. 1200dpi photo scans do not catch as much information as we have seen elsewhere, though, and also a first A4 scan takes thirty secs to produce.
This Epson XP-4100 is a good option for somebody that doesn’t require all the bells and whistles of a company printer, but all features needed the informal individual. I genuinely like the bright color display screen. It’s rather intuitive. It’s not big; however, its 1000 times less complicated than the grayscale home window on my previous Epson printer’s display. I needed to make use of a flashlight on that particular printer’s display screen to review and browse it. The photos that I’ve published on the presentation matte paper are flawless. The Epson inks are less expensive than the ones on new costly printers.
Epson XP-4100 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-4100 Driver
Epson XP-4100 Scanner Driver
XP-4100 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 4100 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-4100 Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-4100 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-4100 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-4100).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-4100 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.