The space-saving Epson XP-424 printer uses high-quality printing. Setup and navigating is a snap with the hi-res, 2.5″ shade LCD. Incorporate it with the built-in card slot1 to view, crop, and indeterminate print photos, PC-free. Print from practically anywhere, with or without a network even from your iPad, iPhone, tablet computer, or smart device. Conveniently scan and share on Facebook or cloud services with the included software3. Print lined paper and schedules with included layouts. And also, 100-sheet paper capability and specific inks indicate you’ll refill paper less frequently and change just the color you need.
Epson XP-424 Review
The XP-424 is a bargain-priced multifunction inkjet printer offering entry-level printing, scanning, and copying. It does not have higher-end features such as a duplexer for making two-sided prints, an automatic document feeder (ADF) for copying or scanning multipage documents, or a 2nd paper tray for photo paper. But even if you’re OK with that tradeoff, you’ll still need perseverance, especially when printing photos. The Epson XP-424 is a slowpoke at printing on glossy paper.
The XP-424 control panel on the printer’s front angles upwards regarding 45 degrees: in the middle of the control panel is a 2.5-inch LCD, which is not a touch screen. To its left is a home switch, and to the right of it is the remainder of the controls. These controls are not traditional buttons. Instead, the surface area is a touch panel, where a light faucet on the matching icon makes your selection. The result tray is below the control board, with a slide-out arm and a catch that hinges exterior.
The Epson XP-424 left side of the front panel features an SD flash memory card slot. After inserting a flash memory card, you can make use of the touch-panel switches to choose pictures or data to print. Along with printing images from an SD card, you can use it to keep checked data.
Epson XP-424 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-424 Driver
Epson XP-424 Scanner Driver
XP-424 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 424 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-424 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-424 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-424 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-424).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-424 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.