The Epson XP-442 Small-in-One printer convenient and useful features make daily printing a breeze. Its hi-res 2.7″ shade LCD makes setup and navigation simple. Utilize the built-in card port to print indeterminate pictures PC-free. Plus, inexpensive individual inks suggest you only require to replace the cartridge that goes out. The compact XP-442 enables you to print from practically anywhere, with or without a network, even from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, or smartphone. And, its 100-sheet paper capacity indicates you’ll refill paper less often. You can additionally print Instagram and Facebook photo collages and even more with Epson’s Imaginative Print Application.
Epson XP-442 Review
The tilt-up control board above the outcome tray houses a 2.7-inch non-touch shade LCD, flanked by a four-way controller with central OK switch, plus buttons with icons for Home, Start, and Backspace. The Epson XP-442 has a rear-loading paper feeder that fits as much as 100 sheets of simple paper or 20 sheets of photo paper. This relatively sporadic paper capacity secures the XP-442 for home usage but is less than what we ‘d take into consideration suitable for a home office. As is standard of budget home all-in-ones, the XP-442 prints, copies, and scans, but does not fax.
The XP-442 does not have an automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning or copying multipage papers ignored; one more feature regularly left off of budget home machines. The flatbed scanner can scan or copy at up to letter size. A memory-card reader accepts cards in the SD family members.
The Epson XP-442 can attach to a computer system using USB (however not Ethernet), to a network by 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, or make a direct peer-to-peer connection with a compatible tool using Wi-Fi Direct. It is Apple AirPrint compatible, Mopria-certified for easy printing to Android devices, and supports Google Cloud Print. It additionally supports the suite of Epson Attach software remedies, including Email Print, Epson Creative Print, Epson iPrint, Epson Remote Print, and Epson Scan to Cloud.
Epson XP-442 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-442 Driver
Epson XP-442 Scanner Driver
XP-442 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 442 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-442 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-442 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-442 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-442).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-442 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.