The Epson XP-446 is one of the smallest all-in-one printers in town and provides excellent message and graphics quality and stable speed to go with a standard function set. The tilt-up control board above the output tray houses a 2.7-inch non-touch shade LCD, flanked by a four-way controller with central ALRIGHT switch, plus switches with symbols for Home, Begin, and Backspace. The XP-446 has a rear-loading paper feeder that fits approximately 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of photo paper. This relatively thin paper ability fixes the XP-446 for home use. However, it is less than what we ‘d think about appropriate for an office.
Epson XP-446 Review
Packed with hassle-free and practical features, the Epson XP-446 Small-in-One printer makes everyday printing a wind. It is hi-res 2.7″ shade LCD makes configuration and navigation simple. Use the built-in card slot to print indeterminate images PC-free. Plus, cost-effective specific inks suggest you only need to replace the cartridge that goes out. The portable XP-446 enables you to print from basically anywhere, with or without a network also from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, or mobile phone. And, its 100-sheet paper capacity suggests you’ll reload paper less commonly.
You can also print Instagram and Facebook photo collections and even more with Epson’s Creative Print Application. As is typical of spending plan home all-in-ones, the XP-446 prints, copies, and scans, however, do not fax. The Epson XP-440 lacks an automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning or copying multipage records unattended. Another feature often ended with budget plan home machines. The flatbed scanner can scan, copy at as much as letter size. A memory-card viewer approves cards in the SD family members.
Epson XP-446 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-446 Driver
Epson XP-446 Scanner Driver
XP-446 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 446 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-446 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-446 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-446 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-446).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-446 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.