The Epson XP-5100 Small-in-One printer is perfect for your family’s daily printing needs. Save time and paper with rapid print speeds and auto 2-sided printing. Plus, easily create tailored jobs right from your desktop. The printer’s huge, 150-sheet-capacity paper tray implies you’ll refill paper less usually. And, the hi-res 2.4″ color LCD makes arrangement and navigation simple. With a completely wireless connection, you can print from basically anywhere, with or without a network, even from your tablet computer or mobile phone. You can also make use of the built-in card slot2 to print borderless images, PC-free.
Epson XP-5100 Review
The XP-5100 front-loading paper tray will hold up to 150 sheets and is located below the outcome tray. There are adjustable size guides to accommodate A4 and smaller dimensions. To print an A4 sized photo, one can put the paper, face down, on top of the existing paper in the cassette although, for smaller sized dimensions, it is necessary to remove the conventional A4 paper from the tray and then readjust the paper guides to match. Automatic double-sided (paired) printing of A4 is an alternative.
The Epson XP-5100 printer uses 4 cartridges: pigment black and dye inks for the cyan, magenta, and yellow. It has a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. Just like many Epson printers, print high quality is great, with type still being incredibly sharp down to 5pt, although one can not suggest this dimension of print for day-to-day usage. The ISO print rates priced estimate by Epson are 14 ppm mono and 7.5 ppm shade. Along with the 502 series of standard cartridges, Epson supplies greater capacity 502XL cartridges. These have 2.5 x the dimension and provide a reduced price per page. Nevertheless, taking the list price of black XL cartridge and the claimed web page count, the printing price is however still 5.27 p per page.
Epson XP-5100 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-5100 Driver
Epson XP-5100 Scanner Driver
XP-5100 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 700 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-5100 Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-5100 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-5100 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-5100).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-5100 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.