The Epson XP-530 printer supplies exceptional photo top quality for brilliant, borderless prints up to 8″ x 10″. Conserve time with auto 2-sided printing. Quickly print from your tablet, iPad, iPhone, or smartphone with or without a router in your home or on the move. You can also print 4″x6″ images in as quick as 20 seconds. Use the built-in card slot3, plus lined paper and calendar layouts, for simple, PC-free printing. Or, easily print Facebook photos, tinting books, stationery, and more with Epson’s Innovative Print App. Ultra-powerful and ultra-slim, the XP-530 is perfect for hectic households.
Epson XP-530 Review
The Epson XP-530 is the most affordable model in Epson’s Expression Premium series of inkjet multifunction peripherals (MFPs) for the home. Geared towards creative individuals, it utilizes Epson’s five-ink engine, which incorporates a pigment-based black for message printing, with dye-based black, cyan, magenta, and yellow inks for graphics and images. You can share it via a wired network, print from, or scan to a placed SD flash memory card or print instantly on both sides of a sheet of paper (duplex printing), yet there’s no fax modem.
This Epson XP-530 coupled with four-way navigation and an ALRIGHT switch, and at the highest possible, icon-based level, it functions fine. Study sub-menus, however, and there’s just room for it to display one alternative at once, meaning you’ll commonly have to scroll to discover what you desire. Entering our Wi-Fi password was tortuous, but the MFP does additionally sustain the streamlined Wi-Fi Protected Configuration (WPS) procedure. I must note that the display was high-speed to preview pictures on an SD card
Epson XP-530 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-530 Driver
Epson XP-530 Scanner Driver
XP-530 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 530 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-530 Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-530 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-530 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-530).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-530 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.