The Epson XP-540 printer supplies remarkable photo top quality for great, indeterminate prints up to 8″ x 10″. Save time with auto 2-sided printing. Promptly print from your tablet computer, iPad, iPhone, or mobile phone with or without a router in your home or on the move. You can additionally print 4″x6″ photos in as swiftly as 20 secs. Use the built-in card slot, plus lined paper and calendar layouts, for first, PC-free printing. Or, conveniently print Facebook pictures, tinting publications, stationery, and much more with Epson’s Cutting-edge Print App. Ultra-powerful and ultra-slim, the XP-540 is excellent for stressful families.
Epson XP-540 Review
The Epson XP-540 is one of the most affordable designs in Epson’s Expression Premium series of inkjet multifunction peripherals (MFPs) for the home. Tailored towards creative individuals, it uses Epson’s five-ink engine, which integrates a pigment-based black for message printing, with dye-based black, cyan, magenta, and yellow inks for graphics and photos. You can share it via a wired network, print from, or scan to a put SD flash sd card or copy instantaneously on both sides of a sheet of paper (duplex printing), yet there’s no fax modem.
This Epson XP-540 combined with four-way navigation and an alright button, and at the highest feasible, icon-based degree, it works fine. Research study sub-menus, nonetheless, and there’s simply an area for it to show one choice at the same time, implying you’ll generally have to scroll to uncover what you want. Entering our Wi-Fi password was tortuous. However, the MFP does furthermore maintain the structured Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) treatment. I must note that the screen was high-speed to sneak peek images on an SD card
Epson XP-540 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-540 Driver
Epson XP-540 Scanner Driver
XP-540 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 540 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-540 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-540 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-540 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-540).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-540 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.