The Epson XP-55 driver Suitable for photo enthusiasts looking for premium photo printing. The Expression Photo XP-55 makes use of Claria Photo HD ink to guarantee images will undoubtedly last for generations. The addition of Wi-Fi and mobile page with Epson Connect make sharing your creations fast and straightforward. You also take advantage of dual paper trays and CD/DVD printing capacity. Epson Connect includes Epson iPrint for easy cordless printing from smart devices and tablets; Epson Creative Print print photos straight from Facebook, and Epson Email print from anywhere in the globe by emailing images and records directly to the printer. AirPrint is likewise supported.
Epson XP-55 Review
The XP-55 has been specially created for photography enthusiasts after high-quality outcomes. It utilizes Epson’s very own Claria Photo HD ink, a remarkable, 6-colour specific inkjet for superior-quality, lasting photos that can last for a spectacular 300 years in a photo album. Print wirelessly from around your home. Automatic Wi-Fi setup makes configuring laptops and computer systems to print wirelessly exceptionally very easy.
The Epson XP-55 is likewise Wireless PictBridge-ready so that you can print straight from compatible video cameras. Twin paper trays, one for A4 and one for photo paper, and a speciality media feed for thicker card produce easy, flexible printing. Printing straight on to ideal CD/DVDs is also feasible. Dual (Double)-sided printing will help save money and is kinder to the setting.
Epson XP-55 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-55 Driver
Epson XP-55 Easy Photo Print
XP-55 Print CD
Epson XP 55 Software Updater
How To Setup Epson XP-55 Driver Manual:
- Connect the Epson XP-55 Driver printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-55 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-55 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-55 Driver).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-55 software your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.