The Epson XP-6100 wireless printer supplies premium photo quality, with 5-colour inks for breathtaking photos up to 8″ x 10″. And, it’s rapid: print 4″ x 6″ pictures in as quick as 15 seconds1, or records at speeds of 15.8 ISO ppm and 11.3 ISO ppm. Made for hassle-free, problem-free printing, the XP-6100 includes hands-free, voice-activated printing for a range of tasks, plus built-in USB and memory card ports, a 2.4″ shade LCD, and devoted photo/DVD trays. And, you can easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android tablet computer or mobile phone with or without a router.
Epson XP-6100 Review
The Epson XP-6100 is a mid-range inkjet multifunction peripheral (MFP), designed for daily and creative usage at home. It can print, scan, and copy, and you can share it among customers on a cordless network. There’s assistance for automatic duplex (double-sided) printing, although if you intend to fax, you’ll need to look somewhere else. In the base, there are two trays for up to 100 web pages of A4, and 20 sheets of 6x4in or 5x7in photo paper. Cleaned away behind the front panels are an SD slot and a USB port for straight scans and printing.
The XP-6100 is instead compact. Its comparatively small size is accomplished by installing the five ink tanks behind, instead of together with each other. Similar to the TS6250, Epson’s system sets a pigment black ink for a simple paper deal with a dye-based black for pictures. Dye-based cyan, magenta, and yellow are used for both. Epson markets substitute in standard or XL dimensions, yet also computed for the latter, a colour A4 web page costs a steep 11.2 p, of which the black part is a dizzying 3.7 p. Photo black isn’t used on simple paper, so it isn’t consisted of in this figure: Epson claims a ₤ 17 XL cartridge should last for 800 6x4in images.
Epson XP-6100 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-6100 Driver
Epson XP-6100 Scanner Driver
XP-6100 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 700 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-6100 Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-6100 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-6100 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-6100).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-6100 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.