The 5-color Epson XP-7100 printer supplies exceptional photo quality and convenience, perfect for productive, creative households. Conserve time with a 30-page Auto Document Feeder and auto 2-sided printing, copying, and scanning. Print vivid, indeterminate images up to 8″ x 10″, or on specialized paper and DVDs. The intuitive 4.3″ touchscreen permits you to view, modify, and print photos directly from a USB or card slot.
Epson XP-7100 Review
These grumbles aside, the XP-7100 is easy to deal with. The two paper trays imply there’s less evasion around when you want to print images, while a single-page rear feed contributes to the adaptability. The specification is high throughout, with support for both wired and wireless networks, an SD card slot, and control via a big 10.9 cm color touchscreen. Although there’s no fax modem, the 30-sheet, duplexing ADF lets you make unattended multipage duplicates or scans.
The ADF makes it a credible home office tool, too, even if the outputted web page order is turned around during simplex copies. At 14.7 ppm, this is a reasonably rapid message printer. However, it excelled itself with 6ppm in our color graphics test. Epson XP-7100 also duplexed at 3.4 ppm. Borderless 10 x 15in images emerged almost on the min, too. Scans were typically quick, with a 300dpi A4 photo needing 15 seconds, and a 1,200 dpi 10 x 15cm photo 48 secs. Copy speeds were less remarkable, nonetheless while ten black web pages copied in 2 mins, the same job took twice as lengthy in color. A duplex copy of a ten-page, 20-side color original completed at just 2.6 ppm, yet at the very least, it’s good to have the feature.
Epson XP-7100 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-7100 Driver
Epson XP-7100 Scanner Driver
XP-7100 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 700 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-7100 Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-7100 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-7100 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-7100).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-7100 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.