The Epson XP-800 small-in-one an experienced, full-featured inkjet multifunction printer (MFP). It can scan, fax, copy and print on particularly layered optical media as well as paper. Print quality is extraordinary. It will handle your small- and home-office jobs with aplomb and a bit of money: Ink costs are on the high side. When powered down, the XP-800 is unimposing. The substantial 3.5-inch shade touchpad is flat versus the bottom of the printer and undetectable till the system is powered up when the touchpad tilts to make it easier to read and use. Additionally situated on the front is a USB jack (you can utilize this with a cord to print straight from many cams), and slots for several kinds of sd card situated behind a swing-away door over the USB port.
Epson XP-800 Review
The XP-800 contains an integrated 30-sheet (ADF) automatic document feeder for scanning, copying, or faxing; raise the cover to perform these functions as a single web page on the glass platen. It interests keep in mind that both the ADF and the printer itself have essential duplexers so you can scan, copy, fax, or print two-sided pages. An additional intriguing attribute is the output tray. This lies in the front of the device, below the touchpad, and automatically prolongs when you send out a print to the unit. When you power the XP-800 off, you need to manually press the result tray back in if you wish to fold up the touchpad panel down.
The Epson XP-800 is quick enough for most purposes and faster with images than many. Text web pages arise for 10.3 pages per minute (ppm) on the computer and 9.7 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-sized, 4-by-6-inch pictures print at a speedy four ppm to simple paper and just over two ppm to shiny paper. Full-page images printed on the Mac take about 80 seconds or 0.7 ppm. Scan rates are excellent as well, and single-sided duplicates leave at concerning 4.8 ppm.
Epson XP-800 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-800 Driver
Epson XP-800 Scanner Driver
XP-800 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 800 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-800 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-800 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-800 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-800).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-800 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.