The Epson XP-8500 Print dazzling professional-quality pictures. Using quick, peaceful efficiency in a streamlined design, the XP-8500 generates indeterminate photos as much as 8″ x 10″ with 6-color Claria Photo HD Inks. Print 4″x6″ photos in as quick as 10 secs. Built-in USB and memory card ports make PC-free printing easy. The back feed accommodates specialized media, and there are devoted photo and CD/DVD trays. And also, single inks indicate you only change the cartridge that goes out. And, with Epson’s Imaginative Print App, you can wirelessly print collections, stationery and even more from your tablet or smartphone.
The XP-8500 printer has both SD and USB ports on the front so you can print without utilizing your computer or phone. I generally do not print straight from a memory card; nevertheless, for me, this was convenient when checking a document so I might automatically wait for the device. Additionally, with the Epson Event Supervisor software mounted on my computer, I could pick my computer system as the destination, and the checked document turned up on my computer system screen a couple of secs later.
For day-to-day document printing, the Epson XP-8500 can print regarding nine web pages per minute. It can also print two-sided documents to minimize the amount of paper made use of (print speed is 4.7 ppm for all black ink when printing 2-sided). There are faster document printers out there, yet this was sufficient for my home printing requirements.
Epson XP-8500 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-8500 Driver
Epson XP-8500 Scanner Driver
XP-8500 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 700 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-8500 Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-8500 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-8500 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-8500).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-8500 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.