The Epson XP-860 Print professional-quality images featuring a space-saving design, the XP-860 creates borderless photos up to 8″ x 10″ with 6-color Claria Photo HD Inks for smooth ranks and impressive skin tones. Breeze through day-to-day tasks with a 4.3″ shade touchscreen, 30-page Auto Document Feeder, and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. It additionally prints 4″ x 6″ pictures in as quick as 10 secs. The back feed accommodates specialty media, and there are specialized photo and CD/DVD2 trays plus, this all-in-one scans to Facebook. And, wireless connection sustains effortless printing from tablets and mobile phones.
Epson XP-860 Review
The Epson XP-860 has the precise very same touchscreen we, such as on the XP-820. It’s enormous, and you move via the menus by swiping flat and the submenus by swiping vertically. Navigation is intuitive, and the icons and menu options themselves are straightforward. When printing and using the scanner, having the capacity to duplex (print or scan both sides of a sheet of paper) is a big plus.
The XP-860 provides this, so it’s straightforward to make double-sided copies or fax files that are printed on both sides of a page. The (ADF) automatic document feeder on the top can hold up to 30 pages. The first paper tray holds 100 sheets not a whole lot, but it shouldn’t be trouble unless you’re printing numerous duplicates of a thousand-page policy. Like the Epson XP-820, we did find it a bit unpleasant to get rid of and change the paper tray– something that bugged us enough to make the “lows” listing, which’s the case below.
Epson XP-860 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-860 Driver
Epson XP-860 Scanner Driver
XP-860 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 860 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-860 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-860 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-860 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-860).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-860 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.