The Epson XP-900 is an inexpensive all-in-one remedy for printing high-quality glossy photos and papers approximately A3 size. With single ink cartridges, you have to change the colour that is consumed, what will save you cash. The XP-900 is additionally functional and comfortable to use thanks to Epson Connect, which offers numerous options for mobile printing. The features from the printer can also be conveniently controlled, thanks to the vast 6.8 centimetres LCD. You can additionally put a memory card and print photos directly from that.
Epson XP-900 Review
The Epson XP-900 does not limit you to typical, everyday paper supplies either. This small printer includes a rear paper feed that is excellent for thicker speciality media up to A3 in dimension. If called for, you can additionally use the XP-900 to print exceptional quality pictures and text onto appropriate CDs and DVDs. The Claria Premium ink set used in the XP-900 will enable you to print lab-quality photographs and crisp text papers. The ink set utilised functions five colours of colour and pigment that combine to generate vibrant colours and, thanks to the Photo Black ink cartridge, rich, deep blacks.
With the Epson XP-900, you can print records and photographs on the move. The iPrint application can be used with any suitable phone or tablet computer to print and scan wirelessly. You can additionally take advantage of Facebook images with using the Creative Print app that enables you to print directly from Facebook and develop customised printed products, including greeting cards.
Epson XP-900 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-900 Driver
Epson XP-900 Scanner Driver
XP-900 Software Updater
Epson 900 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-900 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-900 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-900 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-900).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-900 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.