The Epson XP-950 puts professional-quality photo printing right at your fingertips. This wide-format all-in-one functions 6-color inks and a cutting-edge, fold-over scan cover that holds originals in position. Swiftly generate incredible indeterminate images up to 11″ x 17″ or print 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 11 secs. Featuring the utmost in wireless printing, the XP-950 makes it simpler than ever before to print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet, or mobile phone, whether in your home or out and around. Whatever you select to print, you’re ready with a committed photo tray, specialty paper support, and cd/DVD printing.
Epson XP-950 Review
The XP-950‘s core MFP features are restricted to printing from and scanning to a PC, including through networks, and functions as a standalone photocopier. Prolonged services include printing from and scanning to both memory cards and USB tricks, printing directly from PictBridge cameras, and printing on optical disks, both from a PC and straight from a flash memory card or USB key. Also, in the category of prolonged features is the capacity to copy to disc from originals in the letter-size flatbed.
The Epson XP-950 provides mobile printing support, consisting of printing through the cloud and being able to attach through a Wi-Fi access point on your network to print from smartphones or other mobile phones. And because the printer likewise sustains Wi-Fi Direct, you can connect to it from a mobile device straight also, without gain access to point required. Paper handling is a variety.
Epson XP-950 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-950 Driver
Epson XP-950 Scanner Driver
XP-950 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 950 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-950 Manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers the XP-950 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-950 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-950).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-950 your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.