The Epson XP-960 Printer wide-format Small-in-One puts professional-quality photo printing at your fingertips. Featuring six-color ultra HD inks, this compact all-in-one is also useful, printing 4″ x 6″ pictures in as rapid as 11 seconds. Quickly print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet computer, or mobile phone with or without a router in your home or on the go. Quickly create incredible indeterminate photos up to 11″ x 17″ or print on specialty paper3 and DVDs. The original, fold-over scan cover holds originals in place. An intuitive 4.3″ touchscreen makes jobs simple. Plus, you can quickly print Facebook photos and more with Epson’s Imaginative Print Application.
Epson XP-960 Review
The capacity to handle A3 paper is what establishes the XP-960 besides your average all-in-one photo printer, yet besides that, you have a complete feature collection. Duplex printing is possible with A4 simple paper, for example, and in this mode, the print rate increases from 8 to 28 pages per minute. The Epson XP-960 can generally choose the correct paper setup when you ask it to print. The scanner, at the same time, can record extremely high-resolution scans of 4,800 x 4,800 dpi, which is great news for designers who can save the checked papers onto a USB thumb drive, or a mobile phone through the app or have it emailed to a PC.
The Epson XP-960 can additionally print from and scan to a flash memory card and can both print to an optical disc and copy a photo from its scanner directly to a disc. It can also print to a disc straight from an sd card or a USB key. The control board with LCD Kokoro appreciates a well-designed menu system and a 4, 3-inch touch screen, which is large enough to make giving commands very easy.
Epson XP-960 Printer Support Windows Operating System:
Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86).
Epson XP-960 Driver
Epson XP-960 Scanner Driver
XP-960 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
Epson 960 Event Manager
How To Epson XP-960 manual:
- Connect the printer to your computer, making use of the USB cord and turn it on.
- Open up the Setups app from the Start menu.
- Click Instruments.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows discovers Epson XP-960 printer, click on the name of the printer and comply with the on-screen directions to end up the setup.
How To Install Epson XP-960 Driver on your Computer System:
- Click the Beginning button, select Gadgets and then, choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer (Epson XP-960).
- From the Include Printer dialogue box, click Add a Neighborhood Printer and pick Next.
- Select a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the suggested port establishing that your computer decides for you. Click Next.
- Include your driver. From right here, you can either include the disc that had your printer or choose the driver that you downloaded from the 1000printers site.
- Epson XP-960, your printer.
- Click Finish.
- Run an examination print.